Natural Essential Clove Oil is has a strong antibacterial and antiseptic properties. It is perfect to support a fight against infections like cold, flu and tooth pain.
In addition, is a perfect repellent for the insects and flies.
• produces an analgesic effect in rheumatic pain and toothache
• strengthens the immune system
• repels insects (mosquitoes, wasps, flies)
• is considered to be an aphrodisiac
• shrinks skin pores
• is a perfect additive for relaxing baths
• has an antiseptic and anti-decay effect
Aromatherapy: lamps, aromatic fireplaces, humidifiers.
For Bath: Put 10-15 drops on the average bathtub of lukewarm water in a stream of water being poured.
For massage: 3-5 drops mixed with one tablespoon of base oil, eg grapeseed or soybean
Frequently placed containers in capacious containers. In a place that is invisible and inaccessible to children. Protect from light.
Hypersensitivity to the preparation. Skin diseases, allergies, asthma. I do not miss a pregnant woman, nursing mothers and young children. Subjects should be discontinued when they get excessive sleepiness or agitation or other reactions felt (eg, rash, redness of the skin, runny nose, watery eyesight, etc.). If you have chronic care before replacing, wear a doctor's advice.